Thursday

... reflections

... in a mirror or into one's soul? do i have a soul? sometimes i'm not so sure. i've lived through some horrible things in my life. when i finished this graphic novel in 1998, (production into actual comics wasn't until 1991) it was jes a story... true that it prolly had a little of me in it, the cynical side, the humor, the narrating to oneself. what i didn't realize until only recently is that when people tell me after they read it in it's entirety, they stop to look at me and normally say, "whoa, this is a lot like you..." hmmmm. is this a compliment? i dunno. guess i'll jes leave it up to you, the audience to judge, comment, and question as i take you through the story of sean the vampire. enjoy this latest taste. (is it coppery?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duuuuuuude! I'm so happy to see this stuff here... you've made my 'ittle day!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading what you have and I can't wait to see more :)

Adrianne said...

I like it.

(word verification: pinkt
Kind of appropriate for a vampire strip)