Sunday

... you're in college now, part II

... college was an interesting time in my life. living at seattle university and going to an art college 5 miles down the street brought some interesting situations to light; such as my initiation into the dorm. the comic strip really did reflect a lot of embarrassing or funny things that happened to me and my roommates during those two years. from pranks to parties and more, most of the events you'll read are inspired by true events. being that i'm a coward and chose an art college for many reasons including the fact that there were no foreign language or math requirements, you'll later see that some of the stories had to be tailored (per my editor's wishes) to fit more of a seattle university curriculum, but you get the point... right? enjoy.


UPDATE - the frustrating issue of the image NOT showing up when you all click the artwork has been resolved. apparentlu the Blogspot gawds have deemed some of my graphics too large to be viewed unless I take it down a notch... which is STOOPID given that the file size, dimensions and all are the same damned size as the last one...

anyway, it's fixed. jeez... finally get more traffic and comments and it's due to the sh*t not working... hrumpf. :)

9 comments:

Jack K. said...

Not Found

Error 404

This message was even more confusing than the following word verification:

qzwzsmmv

(Imagine the wv in green wavy letters. Enough to give you a headache.)

bronxbt said...

weird. I'll look into why it can't be BLOWN up to see... sorry Jack - thanks for stopping by tho.

:(

B

"K" Fingerett said...

Ahhh! Error!!! Noooo! Must... see. B's... art! O_o

Let me know when its fixed!

::Squints and tries to read the words while I wait::


~K

"K" Fingerett said...

Yay! Its fixed!!!

Although I think I had to download it first... that was kinda weird- but no worries :) Now its saved on my computer [somewhere...] ^_^

Poor B... Did that last bit really happen to you? [minus the undies guys talking to you in your head... or did that happen too?] Just wondering :)

Big smiles and hugs


~K

bronxbt said...

K - love ya, but due to the benefits of licensing and artistic merit, I'm unable to respond to that question on the grounds that it may be incriminating to me, myself, and well... I...

giggle.

really....

*snort*

.. sigh

"K" Fingerett said...

Okay- no worries... ::rubs your back:: it will be okay... :P

Hungry for more comics- and some food... its lucnh time!


~K

Jack K. said...

Thanks for the fix. (pun intended.)

If you think that was awful, you should have attended military basic training.

Jen said...

Ah College, what a time. I remember celebrating that I had no rommie in college (she never showed up!)
I bet my years were more boring then yours!

Anonymous said...

This is cute, I like it.